Race day is almost here! We want you to enjoy The Folly adventure race as much as possible.
Here is the essential information for you to do that:
1. Arrive in good time Saturday morning. Registration open from 9.30, race is at 10.30. If you are still unsure sign up online to ensure a t-shirt.
2. Registration is at the community center. EVERYBODY must sign on on the day. Here you will pick up your number and t-shirt. There will be toilet facilities here.
3. When you have signed up, and received your number, you can then walk your bike up to the bike transition area. Walk up the road to the castle and you will be directed to the bike area. You need to have your number before you drop off your bike.
4. Once you have dropped your bike off and passed the safety inspection – YOU CANNOT PARTAKE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A HELMET AND A ROAD WORTHY BIKE – walk back to the castle to the start area.
5. Race brief at 10.25am. Race start 10.30am.
6. NO HEADPHONES allowed – connect with nature and your fellow competitors!
7. Roads will be open for the cycle so normal rules of the road apply. Stewards will be in place to assist.
8. There will be showers available in the community centre, post event for a limited time should you wish to avail of them.
The very best of luck to all participants, from everyone at the Folly Festival.