- purchase a ticket to The Folly, we will use the information you provide us to fulfil our obligations to you in delivering that service, and, where you’ve told us to, keep you up to date about other events that may be of interest to you in the future; and
What information we have and where we collect it from
We collect and store different types of information about you when you create an account, buy tickets, contact us, and use our websites, apps and social media.
How we use your information
We collect and use your information for lots of reasons such as helping you get into the shows you love, sharing news, for marketing and as otherwise required by law. Learn More.
Who we share information with
We may share your information with the Event Partner(s) - such as the artist, promoter, record label, team or venue) - as well as other third parties associated with the service provided.
Your choices and rights
Among other rights, you can choose whether to receive marketing from us. You also have the right to access the information we have about you.
How we look after your information
We’re always taking steps to make sure your information is protected and to delete it securely when we no longer need it.
Questions and feedback
If you have any questions or feedback about this notice, or how we handle your information, get in touch with us.
What information we have and where we get it
- When you create an account, purchase a product from us (such as a ticket, or merchandise), we will collect your contact and billing information.
- When you purchase tickets for The Folly, we will receive your information from ticket agents used to sell tickets. This includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as number of tickets bought.
- When you attend The Folly, we may collect your information via (i) video surveillance cameras (we use signs where such cameras are used), (ii) if available from our free Wifi (if you register to use it) and, if available, via cashless payment wristbands which can be used to access events and to make purchases onsite at the event.
- When you use The Folly website, we collect information such as the browser and device you're using, your IP address, your location, the site you came from, what you did and didn't use our site/app for, or the site you visit when you leave us. For more information on how we collect this information, see our Cookies Policy.
- When you use a social media feature within The Folly website, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
How we use your information and why
This section explains how we use your information and the legal basis on which we use it.
For the performance of our contract with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example to buy a ticket) so we can:
- process your order
- take payment, and
- provide you with customer support.
For our legitimate business interests
- To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our products and services.
- For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing (see section 3 below).
- To send you customer service emails including booking confirmations and event reminders.
- To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law. For example, making sure tickets get into the hands of real fans. As such, we may use your information to prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property (e.g. our or our Event Partner's brands), fraud, or other crimes.
- To ensure the security of our and our Event Partners’ operations.
Where you've given your consent
- To contact you with information or offers regarding future or upcoming events, products or services – this may be via email, via push and web notifications, via SMS, or social media platforms. You can change your marketing preferences at any time, see “Your choices and rights” section below.
- To deliver tailored advertising and marketing communications on our websites and apps see our Cookies Policy for more information.
Who we share your data with & why
- Third parties who provide goods and services purchased by you (e.g. merchandise) so that they can process and fulfil your orders.
- Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
- Any successor to all or part of our business.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Customers your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org